700-K22Z-D – Allen Bradley Control Relay
Mini-Relay 2 N/O 2 N/C (110V 50Hz / 120V 60Hz AC Coil) – 700-K22Z-D
- 2 N/C and 2 N/O Contacts
- 110V 50Hz / 120V 60Hz AC Coil
- Screw Terminals
Allen Bradley IEC Miniature Control Relays 700-K
Safeguard your motor with the 700-K series of IEC Miniature Control Relays by Allen Bradley.
The 700-K22Z-D control relay easily handles low-energy signals. They are perfect for demanding industrial applications due to their incorporated features such as timing options, extended contact life, and mechanically linked contacts. They are also space saving and versatile due to their small size. The IEC design ensures that these control relays meet high international standards for quality and safety. They are also compatible with the same accessories as the 100 IEC contactors, allowing you to easily create and personalise your perfect motor control system. For technical details see Allen Bradley.
Features and Benefits:
• IEC industrial relay
• Enhanced safety due to IP2X Finger Protection rating
• Convenient small size ensures application flexibility
• Increased reliability due to bifurcated contacts – Ideal for low-level signals
• Optional integrated coil protection diode
• Cost-effective – Low power consumption and long life
• Switch up to 690V AC and DC
• Easy installation – Can be DIN rail or panel mounted
Allen Bradley industrial components, from Rockwell Automation, are designed, tested and manufactured to meet high global standards for quality, reliability and safety. Their innovative devices ensure that you can find the ideal solution for your specific application at a reasonable price. They also offer a high-level of support to keep your processes running efficiently.